- We recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of the personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). From Users we collect names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, language preference, and social media contacts. In order to use this Website, you are required to register yourself by providing certain information which includes that provided above. Alternatively, any information made available by the third-party sign-on application utilized to access the Website and the contents therein.
- In addition to the above, we conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our website, the Tournaments offered, the opportunities provided, the Players made available, and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behaviour, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
Notification of Modifications and Changes
- You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this Website immediately.
- We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
- IP addresses
- domain servers
- types of computers accessing the Site
- IP addresses
- referring source which may have sent you to the Site; and
- other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site (collectively "Traffic Data")
- "Cookies" are small computer files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Site. At your option, expense and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Site.
- Other cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer’s IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide Saiesh info solutions Pvt Ltd with more information about our users’ demographics and internet behaviours. You may find out more about the information collected and how to opt-out of receiving these cookies by visiting our partner's website.
- We do not link the information stored in these cookies directly to any of your Personal Information you submit while on the Site, however.
Our Use of Your Information
- Your location and language preferences may be used to streamline the Players and Tournaments displayed to you on the Website.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud.
- In addition to the above, from time to time, we may disclose your information as follows: We may collaborate with other companies to offer you additional Products or Services, for example, through promotions.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products, services, other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- To protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Other Information Collectors
Disputes and Jurisdiction